Access your Phone call history
Have you even had the need to check your phone call history for any calls you made, received or missed? To access your call log, all you need to do is open up the Phone App () and then tap on the button on the bottom-right of the screen. Once the call log loads up, you will see a listing of all your incoming or outgoing calls, along with the option to filter these by "All calls" or just your "Missed Calls" by pressing the corresponding button on the top of the screen.
Although this call log appears like a relatively simple interface, there are actually a number of actions that you can perform here:
- Within the listing of calls, you can tap directly on the Name or Number shown to call that person
- Instead of showing multiple consecutive calls for a give contact, a number will appear on the right to indicate the number of calls that were made or received
- If you tap on the icon on the right-side of a listing, additional details will be shown for that contact, including a listing of each call, an icon to indicate if you made, missed or answered that call, and the time and length of that call
- Next, all of the numbers that you have for that contact will appear, and you can either click on a number to initiate a call, or click on the SMS icon () to send a text message
- Finally, you can click "View Contact" to open up the contact record for that person.