Change the default Mapping application
By default, clicking on a contact's mailing address or mapping a calendar event location will open up Google Maps to find that location. However, if your cellular carrier provides built-in navigation software (e.g. Sprint Navigator, Verizon Navigator, etc), you can override that Google Maps setting and have your carrier's Telenav software be your default mapping app.
To change your default software:
- Open up the application launcher
- Swipe down from the top-left corner of the screen to bring up the Launcher Application dropdown menu and select "Default Applications"
- On the "ADDRESSES" line, if Google Maps is displayed in black letters you can click it and a pop-up will appear with your default application options. (If it's grayed-out, then you can't change it, sorry)
- Tap on your preferred application to select it
- Swipe up to go to card view and close the app