Change your email signature
Whenever your send an email from your webOS device, a signature is automatically added to the bottom of the note and will typically be defaulted to something like "Sent from my Palm Pre". If you want to update the signature or simply get rid of it, you can do that from within the Email preferences screen, and you can even differ it by email account.
To change your email signature:
- From anywhere within the email app, swipe down from the top-left and select the "Preferences & Accounts" option.
- Under the ACCOUNTS section, tap on the email account where you want to update the signature
- Find the SIGNATURE section, where you will see the defaulted text already populated in there
- Tap on the text and (or delete) edit it to be whatever you would like
- You can even add formatting to the signature by adding color, bold, italics or underline
- Swipe back to the preferences screen to save your edits or to choose another email account to edit