Copy Photo from Synergy to device [webOS 3.0] 4
This tip is for devices running webOS 3.0 and higher
Adding a photo synergy account--such as Facebook or snapfish--to your device will automatically integrate those pictures into the Photos & Videos app. While those photos are technically downloaded to your device, they're buried within the hidden .PhotoApps folder and is not easily accessable to the user. Luckily, there is a simple way to copy those photos over to your device for easy access in the future
- Open up the "Photos & Videos" app and navigate to the album that contains the picture(s) that you want to copy.
- On the bottom-right corner of the screen, tap on the edit icon ( ) to enter photo selection mode
- Tap on all the photos you want to copy, or press the "Select All" button on the top-right to choose them all
- Press the Copy button ( ) on the bottom of the screen to be presented with a dialog box to choose the folder/album that you want to copy them in to. If you want to create a new folder/album, just press the "Create New Album" button and enter in the name you want
- All the the photos you selected will now be copied to your device and can be found in the corresponding folder name on your USB drive
Since you are unable to set your device's wallpaper to a picture from a synergy account, this process of copying a picture to your device first will allow you to then set your device's wallpaper with that photo.