Create Music Playlist [webOS 3.x]
This tip is only for devices running webOS 3.0 or higher
In the stock music player on your TouchPad, you are able to create playlists for your favorite songs on the fly with some simple drop-and-drag action. Once you have loaded music on your TouchPad, just open up the stock Music app and follow the directions below:
- If you are in the album art view of songs, tap on the icon to return to the list view of your music
- Tap on the "New Playlist" button on the lower left and name your playlist
- From the "Library" section on the top-left, view the music you want to add from either the Songs, Artists, Albums or Genres section.
- When you identify the song or songs you want to add, just tap-and-hold on the desired song/artist/album/genre and drag it over the playlist you want to add it to. A blue circle with a + sign will appear on the top-left corner of the album art thumbnail to indicate that it will be added to the playlist. Just lift your finger from the screen to add them
- Repeat for all the songs/artists/albums/genres you want.
- Then, just tap on the playlist and play your songs!
Unfortunately, there is no current way to reorder the playlist once added, so be sure you add them in the order you want.