Diet Control Demo 1
Try This great diet control application For 21days
Diet Control 4.5(Demo) is now available.
application has been modified to be available for both 1.4.5 and 2.0.0 versions.
1. Changed Preference screen to allow it to be more useful.
2. No more Calendar interaction to support both 1.4.5 and 2.0.0 and above version.
3. New "Calendar" for The diet control application.
4. New Food Diary screen much faster food selection , fixed many bugs
5. Weight and activity screen has only 2 options , weight update and sport activity selection
6. Fixed progress graph bugs
Users bugs and requests:
1. Amy - Customized added food items are not able to be deleted from the food list
2. Jesse - When I am entering food above my dc points...whole app freezes.
3. Jeff - copy items from one day to another day?
4 Jeff - food diary items should sort by the time they were eaten.
5. Jeff - Make the database you are using a preference.
6. Jeff - Add a preference (or auto calculate from the DC points) a target calories.
7. Carsten - some bugs in the pie chart
The new Diet Control application is here!!
With new Look & Feel and much more features this application give you , the user what it always meant to do : give you control over you food consumption.
Thanks to the entire Diet Control community at www.thedietcontrol.com for helping me improving this product
Using a food “Value” System AKA DC point , In which any type of food has some kind of value , permits the user to eat a certain amount of food as long as he keeps within the boundaries of the amount of point he is allowed to consume on a daily basis.
The new Diet control application allows you to :
1. Select food from a USDA database
2. Log your sport activity
3. Calculate different types of food
4. Watch your BMI
5. Backup and restore in minutes
6. Enter a community of users