drPodder HB 66
webOS 1.4+ required
drPodder v0.7.7 (1/16)
- Yet another webOS 2.0 localization bug (sorry!)
- Preferences formatting cleaned up (thanks Oil!)
drPodder v0.7.5 (1/14)
- Another webOS 2.0 localization bug
drPodder v0.7.2 (1/14)
- webOS 2.0 compatibility on non-English devices bug fixed
- Added progress indicator for episode loading on launch
- bugfix: No more lockups on loading screen when you have many episodes
- Add your feeds
- (optional) Download episodes you're interested in
- Play or stream Podcasts!
Please see the forum thread for full usage notes.
I am writing drPodder because I need a good podcatcher that does what I want it to do. Even the professional Windows Mobile solutions I've used in the past disappointed me, so I decided to start early and make it like I like it. drPodder is still beta, but as a developer, bugs bug me, so when my code isn't working correctly, I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.
License: drPodder is Open Source software licensed under GPLv3, and the code is hosted at webos-internals. Feel free to poke around and see how it works and learn more about webOS development yourself.
GPL v3 Open Source - Learn More
Development version free on P|C. Stable version $0.99 in the Official App Catalog.
Discussion, Changelog, and Support
Discuss this app, get support, and read the changelog for drPodder HB in the Official Forum thread