This app shows the live picture of the front camera of a Pre 3 and HP TouchPad
Tapping the live picture will take a picture and save it in the usual place,
so the webos photo viewing app can be used for viewing.
Photos are now named like the photo renaming patches, eg. pre_2012-11-21-200357-f.jpg
There is no need to run this app on Pre, Pre+, Pre 2, Pixi or Pixi+, they do not have a front cam.
FrontCam is based on the app "Palm Pre QR offline Decoder"
written by Stefan Bühler <firstname.lastname@example.org>, see https://github.com/stbuehler/pre-qrdecoder/
Licence: Apache License, Version 2.0
See the file LICENCE for - surprise! - licence information
* new button to switch between front and back camera (no autofocus yet, sorry)
* Command menu with, ehm, kind of help & support
* photos are saved in the usual place, so the webos photo viewing app can be used for viewing
* photo are now named like the photo renaming patches, eg. pre_2012-11-21-200357-f.jpg
(and so you can make as much photos as you like)
* webos top info line (menu, date, RF signal strength etc) is now visible
Other - Learn More
Discussion, Changelog, and Support
Discuss this app, get support, and read the changelog for FrontCam in the Official Forum thread