Gridword is a fun word game that you can play offline single player, or challenge friends and strangers alike online!
Find as many words as you can in two minutes by dragging over a 4x4 grid of letters.
Changes in 1.0.7:
- In-app stats
- General user interface improvements
Changes in 1.0.6:
- Fixed a crashbug when you finished the first online game in the list
- Online games are now listed with separate sections for games waiting for you, and games waiting for the opponent.
- Finished games are now colour coded (red = you lost, green = you won)
- Adjusted font sizes for some displays
Changes in 1.0.5:
- Just a bugfix. No functional changes.
Changes in 1.0.4:
- Games are now always listed in chronological order
- Games now show a unique identifier to make it easier to differentiate different games against the same opponent
- You can now clear your finished games list
Changes in 1.0.3:
- Selecting items in a list that has been scrolled now picks the correct item.
- Added words that were erroneously missing from the word list.
Changes in 1.0.2:
- Online help and instructions
- Sends more info for the stats page
Changes in 1.0.1:
- Fixed orientation on Touchpad Go
- Finished online games now go straight into the finished game list
- Fixed issue where long usernames could overlap the "vs" on the online game statistics page
Closed Source - Learn More
Discussion, Changelog, and Support
Discuss this app, get support, and read the changelog for Gridword in the Official Forum thread