Keyboard Shortcut: Shift + Enter to tab between fields 25
Do you miss the ability to "tab" between fields using a D-Pad or would just like to be able to move between fields using the keyboard? You actually have this ability by pressing Shift ( ) and Enter ( ) at the same time, but note that this does not universally work throughout webOS. In fact, it appears to work only in some of the stock webOS apps, and only for text-entry fields (i.e. no drop-downs). Here are the apps that it does appear to work in:
- Messaging: When sending a new message, switches between the "To:" address bar and the "Enter message here..." area
- Email: When sending a new email, switches between the "To:" address bar (and the "CC:" and "BCC:" areas if shown), the "Subject", and the Body of the email.
- Calendar: When editing a calendar entry, switches between the "Name" of the event, "Event Location", and "Event notes"
- Tasks: When editing a task, switches between the "Name" of the task and "Task notes"
- Know of any other apps this will work in?