PalmCast Episode 144 - The TouchPad Has Landed 8
Kevin, Adam, Tim, and Jonathan talk TouchPad.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the player above
We want you to introduce the PalmCast. Email us an audio introduction to email@example.com!
Thanks to everybody for writing in!
- Review: HP TouchPad [part 1]
- Review: HP TouchPad [part 2]
- TouchPad heads to UK on July 15, starts at £399 [Update: Shipping Now!]
- HP TouchPad and Accessory Bundle at QVC for $659 (Plus a new app!)
- HP "makes things right" for early adopters with extra $50 discount [UPDATE]
- Box.net offering 50GB Free Cloud Storage to TouchPad Owners
- New HP TouchPad ad with Russell Brand shows multi-tasking, notifications, Facebook and more [video]
- Jon Rubinstein sends message to HP staff; Addresses TouchPad reviews
- webOS 3.0 NDA lifted for developers; prepare for app info flood
- First HP TouchPad Homebrew Patches show up in Preware
- White processor-bumped 64GB and black 4G TouchPad due in August, Opal and Pre3 by fall
- HP Veer Summer Tour hits the road; Get a Free TouchStone Charging Kit
- The HP Veer has landed in O2 Germany
Thanks again to everybody for writing in as well as everybody that participated live in person and in the chat!