PalmCast Episode 148 - Back to the Future
Derek, Adam, Tim, and Keith talk on and on and on about HP's decision to axe webOS device development and the future of webOS.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the player above
We want you to introduce the PalmCast. Email us an audio introduction to email@example.com!
Thanks to everybody for writing in!
- HP to spin off PC unit, double down on cloud and software [rumor]
- BREAKING: HP shutting down webOS device operations, will "continue to explore options"
- HP not willing to make the investments needed to drive webOS to greater marketshare
- HP "not walking away from webOS," say execs at all-hands webOS GBU meeting
- Could there be a suitor for webOS?
- HP shares down more than 20% in wake of yesterday's bloodletting
- AT&T unsurprisingly cancels orders for Pre3
- HP begins TouchPad liquidation; 16GB cut to $99, 32GB $149
- The accidental userbase
- DeWitt: webOS still coming to PCs and printers, Pre3 launch limited to specific markets
- webOS.O.S. - the campaign to save our platform
Thanks again to everybody for writing in as well as everybody that participated live in person and in the chat!