PalmCast Episode 150 - Uncertainty
Derek, Tim, and Rene look at who could buy webOS, who is leaving webOS, and what they're hacking into webOS.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the player above
We want you to introduce the PalmCast. Email us an audio introduction to [email protected]!
Thanks to everybody for writing in!
- HP looking to sell webOS, Amazon looking to buy?
- HTC considered, decided against, purchasing webOS. Again.
- HP leaning towards un-spinning-off PSG
- Shane Robison retiring from HP Chief of Strategy and Technology, taking his stapler with him
- Richard Kerris leaving HP for "an opportunity outside"
- HP (briefly) sells TouchPads at higher prices; feeler for a future market? [UPDATE: It's back!]
- 32GB TouchPad pops up on DailySteals, asking $239.99
- Android on TouchPad: A different approach to getting Android up and running
- CyanogenMod 7 enjoying dual boot Android alpha glory on TouchPad
- webOS 3.0.4 77 pushed out to TouchPads, includes new camera app
- Hands-on with webOS 3.0.4 [video]
- Bing Maps made available for all webOS phones
- Bing Maps update brings Enyo support to the webOS masses, Troy impressed by giant wooden horse
- 4S, BBX, RAZR, and Ice Cream Sandwich – oh my [the competition]
Thanks again to everybody for writing in as well as everybody that participated live in person and in the chat!