Reordering email accounts [webOS 2.x] 7
This tip is only for devices running webOS 2.x
The order of the email accounts listed in the email app is determined by the order that you add them to the app. While you have been able to reorder those email accounts since the original days of webOS 1.0.1, that functionality seems to have been broken in webOS 2.0. Fortunately, that is not the case, but rather it just requires one additional step, added below as step #5
In this example, you can see a Yahoo account and a Gmail account. Let’s say we want to swap the order of how those two accounts show up, so Gmail shows first.
1. From any screen within the Email App, swipe-down in the top-left corner of the screen to bring up the Email Menu, and select “Preferences and Accounts”
2. Under the “ACCOUNTS” listing, you will see each of your Email Accounts.
3. Simply tap-and-hold on the name of the account you want to move, and once that box becomes a darker grey (the Gmail account in the example below), just drag it to the position you want it
4. Swipe back and you will see that your email accounts, but they will not actually be moved yet (nor will any associated “Favorites” folders)
5. To actually cause the move to go into effect, you simply need to add or remove a folder (any folder) to your favorites by tapping on the or to the right of the folder name. As soon as you do this, your accounts will be reordered and you can then undo the add or remove.