Rotate Image Worker Pro to portrait orientation 7
Image Worker Pro, by MetaViewSoft, is an app that will allow you to edit your photos directly on your webOS device, giving you the ability to resize, crop, rotate, adjust brightness, and so much more (check out our review of IW Pro, although note that MetaView is actively updating the app and there may have numerous enhancements and bug fixes since our review). One of the updates to the app has been to change its rotation so that it's always in a landscape mode. While this works better on the TouchPad, you may prefer the app to work in a portrait orientation on a webOS phone. Although there is no preference within the app itself to change the rotation, MetaView added a homebrew solution for you to manually adjust it. The easiest way to do this is by using the text editor within the homebrew file manager app Internalz Pro and following the directions below:
- Close Image Worker Pro, if opened
- Open up Internalz Pro and navigate to /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/de.metaviewsoft.printimagepro/
- Find the prefs.txt file, tap on it, and select "Open" to open up the text editor.
- Towards the bottom of the file, find the row that says "ORIENT=".
- Update the row to say "ORIENT=1"
- Swipe down from the top-left to reveal the Application dropdown menu and select "Save File".
- Close the file
- Next time you open the app, it will now be in portrait mode
Note that you may need to make this change every time MetaView updates the app (which is rather often).
Image Worker Pro is available in the webOS App Catalog for $1.99 and is compatible with all webOS devices running webOS 1.4.5 or higher