Set a Reply-To email address 2
Although you can add up to 16 different email accounts to the webOS Email app and easily switch between them, there are times where you may want someone to reply to a different email address than the one that the message is being sent from. This can be the case if you have a "forwarding" email address that isn't a full blown email account but just an alias that forwards it along to another address, or you may be using your personal email account on your device for work and you want the recipient to reply directly to your work account. Although the "from" address will still show the account you are sending it from, you can set a "reply to" address in the Email Preferences for each individual account you have added to the Email app.
To set your reply-to address
- Open the Email app
- Swipe down from the top-left to access the Application drop-down menu and select "Preferences & Accounts"
- Scroll down to the ACCOUNTS section and tap the account you want to update
- Scroll down to the REPLY-TO ADDRESS section and sent the email address you want people to reply to
- Swipe back (on phones) or tap Done (on the TouchPad) to return to the Preferences screen
- If necessary, repleat for any other email accounts you want to update
- Swipe back (on phones) or tap Done (on the TouchPad) again to return to the email app
From that point on, any email you send will now have a "reply to" email address that most modern email programs will use when replying to your email. Remember that this also means that the account you sent the email from will not receive the reply. If you need to remove the reply-to email address, just follow the steps above and clear out the email address in the REPLY-TO ADDRESS section.