Trip Traq HBLR 0
Trip Traq provides your commuting schedule in a bright, colorful, easy-to-read format. This free demo version provides the schedules for New Jersey Transit’s Hudson-Bergen Light Rail system. If you like the features and would like to see your local transit system supported, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
»» Added: Handling for transfers; On Demand scheduling option
On the main screen:
• Set your favorite departure/arrival stations – easily reverse the direction of your trip by tapping the reverse button.
• Set a default Caution time – the background/banner will turn yellow when this many minutes are left until departure.
• Set a default Warning time – the background/banner will turn red when this many minutes are left until departure.
Get schedules three ways:
• Tap the transit icon to get the current schedule for the given departure/arrival stations.
• Tap the plus button to add a favorite trip or daily commute, customizing the stations, the caution/warning times, the days/times to automatically load and display the schedule.
• Tap a saved favorite trip to load the current schedule for the saved trip’s departure/arrival stations.
In the saved trips list:
• Tap the pencil icon to edit any saved trip.
• Swipe a trip away to delete.
• The list is automatically sorted to show the next scheduled trip at the top.
In Schedule mode:
• The next departure/arrival time and the time until departure is shown in big bold format
• The last departure is shown in black/red.
• The next several departure/arrival times and the time until those departures are listed below that.
• If a transfer is needed, a "+" is displayed in the left margin. Tap on it to reveal/hide the transfer information.
• A dashboard is automatically created with the next departure information, so you can quickly see the schedule even if you are in another app or at the phone lock screen.
We welcome any & all feedback at email@example.com
Available in: English