What do you want in a calculator? Clean, easy-to-use interface. All the features you need, but not cluttered with extras you don’t use. An opportunity to catch mistakes and correct them. That’s what you get with twoCalc. Even better, your calculations are stored on an internal "tape" and you can recall a previous formula or result from the tape or even send the entire tape via email.
+++ New in 1.7.00 – Calculate in radians as well as degrees, new user-suggested color schemes, minor bug fix related to user-defined formulas.
+++ New in 1.6.00 – more colors, choice of new button design, better performance, and user-defined formulas!
With twoCalc you get all the features you need:
* Large easy-to-use buttons
* Audible & vibrate feedback
* User-selectable colors as well as pre-set color schemes
* Adjustable font size
* Edit your formula if you make a typo
* Calculator “tape” that stores your calculations
* 10 number memory
* Unit conversions
* Common scientific functions
* User-defined formulas
* Operators evaluated in proper precedence order
* Adjustable number of decimal places
* Commas optionally shown in the result
* For programmers: hex and binary modes and two’s complement negative numbers