- Member for
- 4 years 45 weeks
- View recent blog entries
- 1 year ago Fix a broken Dropbox connection with TapNote
- 1 year ago Customize Compose Email view options with Email Mega Mix patch
- 1 year ago Disable Gesture Area LED when an app is active
- 1 year ago Clear phone call history
- 2 years ago Find missing text messages due to wrong network time
- 2 years ago Fix email retention time issues
- 2 years ago Bookmark File Manager folders
- 2 years ago Access a Mini-calendar view with Uber-Calendar patch
- 2 years ago Install Auto Set Clock Alarm Volume patches
- 2 years ago Scan a QR code with QR offline Decoder
- 2 years ago Set an Alarm
- 2 years ago Turn your phone into a Star Trek communicator
- 2 years ago Answer a phone call
- 2 years ago Remove tap ripple (LunaCE)
- 2 years ago Prevent autodial with No Call patches
- 1 year ago Sadly, I know this bug as well, as it hit me a month or so ago. I think its my...
- 1 year ago There may be a few tips out there that may help...but email has been a bit of an...
- 2 years ago I'm not eligible to win, but figured I would add a few of my own haikus to the mix...
- 2 years ago To add to what Derek said, here are a few suggestion how to make android a bit...
- 2 years ago Actually, that is Veer-tron, defender of the webOS universe! Check it out at http...
- 2 years ago well, these patches have been around for months...you need to check preware more...
- 2 years ago For the record, that promotion was only promised AFTER the post was submitted!
- 2 years ago I don't have MLB.TV, so not sure if it does or does not work on the TouchPad, but...
- 2 years ago I asked Garrett about this and apparently this isn't as easy as you would expect.
- 2 years ago hmmm..may only be 2.2.4. let me update the post
- 2 years ago as long as the email server's default "Trash" folder is set up as your trash...
- 2 years ago Correct. Save/Restore only saved text messages in webOS 1.x. In 2.x, the database...
- 2 years ago Those can't be backed up with save/restore, but here are some tips for you to save...
- 2 years ago oops... wrong file. fixed!
- 2 years ago are any of them podbean feeds? I actually just ran into this issue today and upon...