- Member for
- 4 years 36 weeks
- 3 years ago I am in webos for a smartphone, and just hope porting is eventually daily usable.
- 3 years ago all I have managed to do with my accounts so far is wipe out all my data (twice)....
- 3 years ago I once read a really interesting comment on slashdot, that says the great...
- 3 years ago not fixed on my pre-
- 3 years ago just got me a pre3, because many touch sensors on my pre died. Wish me luck.
- 4 years ago to be the last best hope of a dying community. how flattering, and scary
- 4 years ago make it webOSours :)
- 4 years ago I am here to stay as well: 'best touchscreen gui on a linux kernel'
- 4 years ago does this open the way to printing/ projecting, or is the usb port destined to...
- 4 years ago yes, we are tech geeks. Believe it or not, my pre- is my main computer (ssh to...
- 4 years ago my favorite too. hello from the niche !
- 4 years ago until we run out of pre's :(
- 4 years ago now what about the toaster :)
- 4 years ago ios bubbles are one of the features that make the iphone unusable for me
- 4 years ago on pain of repeating myself, I think there are two types of people here: the niche...