- Member for
- 2 years 47 weeks
- 1 year ago This is just the stock browser with some of the best patches added, which I'd...
- 1 year ago Me2
- 1 year ago Any movement on the webOS Community Edition?
- 1 year ago Derek, how dare you call me a bitter clinger. Where's your certification? I bet...
- 2 years ago lol no.
- 2 years ago me2!
- 2 years ago +1 on hoping a lot of the performance patches are rolled into the CE.
- 2 years ago Yes. You better give yours to me.
- 2 years ago That's just one of several errors in the story.
- 2 years ago When will CM9 be stable for TP?
- 2 years ago I love webOS, but I agree with this. App support for webOS is and always has been...
- 2 years ago Any idea when the Community Edition will be ready for end users?
- 2 years ago Link? Edit: Nevermind, I found Derek's link above.
- 2 years ago sure, why not
- 2 years ago me2